Friday, April 18, 2008

Counting Down the Days!

I am SO excited about our trip back to Georgia in May! Just days before booking our flights, I got this fortune cookie:

I don't know about "unexpected" happiness, because I know, whatever we're doing, it will be AWESOME to just be there with my family enjoying our time together.

I also want to say "Thank You" to all the families who have booked a session with me during my visit. I was completely honored that I was able to schedule over 16 families during my time back!

Because of your love and support, I am, officially, booked-up and unable to book anymore sessions during this trip. If you were one of the families who still wanted to book a session, please continue to check my blog for more updates on return trips and future sessions. (I know I will be back in October and during the holidays!)

Thank you again!
I look SO forward to being back, seeing my family, and, of course, taking lots of pictures!!!

Christy

1 comment:

Kelly Ford said...

How do you make even a fortune cookie look beautiful and artistic in a pic? You are so talented christy! And when i get my bling bling off my teeth (braces, of course) we are booking a session! And we will DEF. be there for the shower in october...i am so thrilled for them!