Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thank You!


I just wanted to say Thank You to all of my clients back in Georgia! I had so much fun photographing you all while I was back. It's been exciting finishing up everyone's sessions and watching the result poll grow!

My client-list is quickly growing for sessions in October. (I think a lot of people are thinking about Christmas cards and gifts.) So, I'll make sure to keep everyone posted when I know exact dates that we'll be back in town.

Speaking of coming back for Michelle's shower...
They found out TODAY it is a GIRL! We are ALL so excited!

Oh, this picture was taken by Nicole Echols during our shoot. She emailed me after the session with the nicest compliments and some pictures she'd taken of me in action. Thanks, Nicole! That was such a neat and thoughtful idea!

2 comments:

Kelly Ford said...

I didnt want to have pics done this go round b/c i have my braces on but I DEF want to be on the list for October! The sneak peaks are great and I cant wait to get to work w/ you!

The Jacobs Family said...

Please let me know if you have any more spots in October. We would love to have pictures done and I love your work. Thanks!