Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chandler Public Library



If I'm not shooting (kids + FOOD) for Kids Celebrate Magazine, the next best thing would be (kids + MUSIC)!
I joined lots of parents and kids this morning for stories and songs at the Chandler Public Library. The kids totally got into the music.
It was nice having some time alone before our trip to Arkansas. But, since I normally have Ross on one knee and Rayna on the other during weekly activities just like this, it felt strange not having them there with me. As I watched the kids singing and dancing, I knew Ross would have been right up there in front of the guitar, doing his 'Ross-Dance.' (In case you haven't seen it, he bends his body to a sitting position... while jumping as high as he can... while holding his arms back as far as they can go. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen!)

No comments: