Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Liam, Seamus & Brooklyn

I am glad I was able to get this family in- just hours before their mom left for Hong Kong.
When I started shooting, Liam didn't seem to be in the mood for photos. I discovered very quickly, he just wanted to play. PERFECT!
We played on the playground together and I got some great shots! (He has so many cute facial expressions!)
His little brother, Seamus, was very laid-back. He tried many positions for us and was sweet the entire time. When Brooklyn arrived, the fun really started as we tried to get them all together for pictures! (She had some great faces too!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Liam and Seamus' Mommy said...

Christy, I can not thank you enough! These are the best pictures that I have ever seen of my boys and their cousin!

It was funny - Liam who is usually very out going wanted nothing to do with picture time. He wanted to play. I love that although he did not want to do pictures, you completely captured he quirky personality.

Seamus - what can I say, he is easy and calm. The color of his eyes really pop in the picture you chose.

Brooklyn - she is a ray of light to Liam as you saw. They are too cousins that love one another very much. She has a happy and easy going personality that you also captured with your picture.

You are one talented person! I am so glad we got the oppurtunity to meet and "play" with you!

Until next time!